Sunday, November 2, 2008

sunny sunday

waking up to the sun shining through my window, hitting my face with its warmth felt relaxing. Cousin's from San Fran chilled with me and my bro and went back around 5ish. You (julie) lol called me up asked me if i wanted to go vballin' and i was like "fo'sho my niggah, im down for you" haha. kish scooped me up around 5:20 prime time and we bolted to pierce college. vball was whatervzzz got my ass handed to me. sigh****. But overall it was good cuz i got to hang out with friends. its 10:46 talking to priscilla and i think everyone else is at in n out eating up fat hoes. listening to TOKYO HOTEL "running through the monsooooooooon" hater...but yeah love you =]. today was bomb day. made my day worth while.

-goodnight
"im tryna act like i dont wanna see youuUuuUu"

1 comment:

Julie said...

HAHAHAH I like how you talk to me through your blog! loser, love you.