Saturday, November 8, 2008

steering wheel high

Friday, nov. 7th, I woke up and went to school for philosophy. Saw shawty there so we were talking and she said that she got a date with some dude this weekend. was proud of that niggah. lol After class i took the bus home and met an old marshall friend named brian who was in poetry club who freestyles pretty well. Came home, fell asleep for about an hour then greg calls me and asks me if i wanna go eat with him,pat, blake, and kevin at Octopus for happy hour and swimming. we ate to our hearts content. blake tried to hit on the waitress that was already angry for no apparent reason. After we went to the mall and walked around went to Brookstone and sat on the massage chairs. We then met up with jimmy and we all went to the swimming spot around 6 and we chilled in the jackooze while looking up at the stars, bomb ass spot. wish you could have gone, lol played some water bball. then ryan and chris came chilled and talked. I took the longest shower haha taking it for like 30mins felt good hahaha while everyone else was getting ready. Then we went to Little ceasars got some pizza and bread sticks went back to ryan's and watched the den vs. dal game. pretty good. after cindyline came over and we started watching Ghost Adventures. pretty bomb. haha. then they dropped me off and went bowling. came home pooped. X_X good friday

-love you juju bean

1 comment:

Julie said...

LOL sounds fun I wish I was there.
I love you too.