Friday, June 5, 2009

The Wind Blows - AAR

Woke up today hearing the rain drip down my window, what a great feeling. I had to finish my report for history which was easy and then started to talk to juju. Around 11-12pm, I was watching this fascinating show about the human body and how our brains work and the way our body eats itself away during intense pressure and stress, well given the situation. While watching, my little cousin comes into my room and says, "there's a package here for you." I get up with a smile on my face and open the door haha. the UPS guy greeted me and my words were all over the place haha due to my excitement yeeeee!! hahaha. After i put my ps3 in and left it next to my tv to take it tomorrow morning. I found this new show which caught my attention called Royal Pain. It is awesome! played a little bit of bejeweled and ranked up to 3rd within 30mins =D yeah i know...im good. hehehe. well thats about it.

-see you space cowboy

No comments: