Sunday, June 7, 2009

Skadoush

Last night, I had to sleep on the couch because my cousin came from San Francisco. i tried to sleep at 12 because i was soooo pooped from the activities that day had consisted of. Around 1am, i hear my parents and my uncle talking, was pretty difficult to sleep. I moved around the whooole night, once 7am came around, I hear my mom and my baby sister screaming on the top of her lungs. I fucking hate sleep on the couch especially when my mom comes in the living room trying to be all nice about it. -___- Once i got more sleep in her room, I got up around 9 why you may ask? because my mom came into that room and woke me up. no rest in this house!! ahhhh. T___T. I get up and head towards my room and i see my brother, we go to office depot to drop off my ps3 around 11 and end up getting two McCafe drinks, which is pretty good. Come back home, spend time with the cousins and my bro. Juju says she might come over, but i end up playing ball with Sam, Busto,Azer, and Michael. It is never ending laughter when its us four haha. head back to azer's house to watch the laker game, while eating some pizza, salad, and hot wings. MMMMM. it was yummy! Then came home and just end up doing some "homework". Today was a great day. =]. gotta wait 14-17 buisness days for my ps3. cant wait =].

-sayonara

p.s. Kung Fu Panda is always epic no matter how many times ive seen it. I just wanna squeeze the panda. =]

No comments: